RedSky is the leading provider of on-premise and cloud-based E911 solutions with more customers, more technology, and more experience than any other provider.
More than a million workers, students, guests and visitors rely on RedSky for E911 protection. RedSky leverages legacy standards as well as the new National Emergency Number Association (NENA) i3 standards for Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) to help organizations provide effective 9-1-1 emergency response, comply with state E911 regulations and meet business requirements for safety, risk management and efficiency.
Our laser focus on E911 has produced a long list of technology innovations since 1995. Consider these firsts:
- Issued US patent for a method to automatically retrieve location information from a PBX (2002)
- Integrated IP-PBX support for Network Regions/IP Ranges (2004)
- Layer 2/Network discovery integrated with call servers (2005)
- On-site 911 call notification integrated with call servers (2005)
- First company to develop a client to track the location of softphones (2006)
- Location tracking and cloud 9-1-1 call routing to any PSAP in the USA (2006)
- Issued US patent for Location Information Server for SIP and Unified Communications clients in next-generation networks (2008)
- First enterprise E911 solution to integrate with leading WiFi networks (2010)
- First E911 solution to offer full location tracking and real-time location updates for Avaya SIP phones running on the Aura Session Manager platform (2011)
- Issued US patent for method and system for determining the location of both mobile and non-mobile devices in emergency situations (2011)